TWO-HOUR GUIDED TOUR OF THE UFFIZI GALLERY IN FLORENCE - Italy
Eleonora di Toledo
The Spring by Botticelli
Del Porcellino by Pietro Tacca
UFFIZI GALLERY GUIDED TOUR IN FLORENCE
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
Licensed English-speaking Guide for the 2-hour tour in the Uffizi Gallery
THE ENTRANCE FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED
Full price: € 6.50
Reduced: € 3,25 (*)
We suggest You to reserve Your tickets in advance and then You can enjoy the visit without queue.
Booking charge is € 4.00 per ticket
Free of charge:
- Citizens of the European Union under the age of eighteen or over the age of sixty five. Visitors under the age of twelve must be accompanied
Teachers and students enrolled in the faculties of architecture, cultural heritage conservation and educational sciences, or on degree courses in literature or literary subjects with an archaeological or historic-artistic specialisation in the faculties of literature and philosophy (students must display the certificate of enrolment for the current academic year
- Teachers and students enrolled in the Fine Arts Academies (students must display the certificate of enrolment for the current academic year
- Personnel of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities
- Members of ICOM (International Council of Museums)
- For reasons of study or research, certified by schools or universities, academies and research and cultural institutes in Italy and abroad, or by the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities, or for specific motivated requirements, the heads of the institutions may allow free admission for specified periods to persons making request there to
- EU citizens aged 18 € 25 on presentation of a document
The Uffizi Gallery is open Tuesday to Sunday: 08.15 18.50
Closed on Monday, New Year’s Day, May 1st and Christmas Day
Lifts at entrance and exit
Together with our English-speaking guide You will visit one of the greatest museums in the world - the Uffizi Gallery in Florence. Here a wealth of beautiful masterpieces are gathered . More than 1000 works are shown in 45 halls, in addition numerous sculptures, historical maps and much more.
The Uffizi Gallery is not just famous, but it’s also one of the oldest museums in the world. It was built in the 16th Century and was once the seat of the Medici family and important ministries. The art collection includes the top floor and a Michelangelo exhibition at the end. Among the highlights are the extensive collections of sculptures, paintings and the magnificent facilities of the gallery, especially the imposing ceilings Frescos.
The works of medieval artists showed the viewpoint of holistically Christian, without any concept of "Nature". All this got be changed by the new humanism. Witness for the change, for example are Cimabue’s fantastic crucifixion which is still dominated by the forms and expressions of Byzantine art. Then you can find the work of its student Giotto, whose human figures show more and more realism; Botticelli’s famous works as Birth of Venus and Spring . In front of Botticelli’s Venus you will find the spectacular triptych by Hugo van der Goes. The full explosion of the Renaissance you can delight with Leonardo’s Annunciation and Adoration of the Magi, Masaccio’s Madonna and Child with St. Anne, Caravaggio’s Bacchus, Michelangelo’s Holy Family and many many more.
There is so much to see in the Uffizi Gallery, that You should not miss a visit.
If you have questions or want to check availability of : TWO-HOUR GUIDED TOUR OF THE UFFIZI GALLERY IN FLORENCE, you can use the information request form or you can contact us
TREDY Sas: Via S. Lucia 15 - 80067 - Sorrento (Naples) - Phone (++39) 081 5341600 / Fax. (+39) 081-19731942 - P.Iva 04450101219 Email: email@example.com